Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller 60 Years Celebration
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Max Wilson Moment 60 Years Celebration promotion allows the entrant to fill out an entry form after shopping at Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller
HOW TO ENTER:
- The Promotion Period begins on Friday 22nd October and entries close on 20th December 2021 at end of trading.
- Entry is via filling out an entry form at Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller on Broadway Avenue
- Participants may enter once for each piece of diamond jewellery purchased
- Layby items must be paid for in full before the end of the promotion to be eligible
- Custom Orders must be paid for in full before end of promotion to be eligible
- The potential winner will be selected via a draw done by Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller
- The prize is a pair of diamond earrings valued at $6,000
- To be in the draw entrants must purchase a diamond from Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller on Broadway Avenue
- The winner will be contacted by Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller Staff.
- On collecting their prize winners must identify themselves with a valid and current form of identification to claim their prize.
GENERIC PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES:
The ‘Promoter’ is Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller on Broadway Avenue
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) All Max Wilson employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Max Wilson Promotions or Competitions (collectively ‘the Promotion’) conducted on or off air and by means of any medium – radio, television, print, telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
- Unless otherwise stated in the above mentioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
- Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize:
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion by purchasing a diamond set piece of jewellery can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value. Where the prize incorporates air travel, unless otherwise specified the air travel is economy class.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person and they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or guardian must give their prior written consent to the award of the prize.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller Responsibility
- Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Acts of God or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Max Wilson Diamond Jeweller will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.